In the art of Africa, the mask is a versatile, multipurpose facade. It may signify identity and the ancestors, politics and medicine or the invisible world of the spirits.
And in whatever form a mask appears, color is integral to its meaning. Watch out for our African Kimili necklace with well-matched colors.
- Sterling Silver with Cloisonné Enamel.
- Designer: Mariam Tushishvili.
- Comes in beautiful branded box. Ideal for a gift.
- Free Worldwide delivery in case you buy two or more items. If there are customs procedures required for certain countries, it is customer’s responsibility.
- Made to Order: will require 10 working days to ship. If you need it sooner, please send me a note.
We are happy to customize any design for you. Please write to me for more details.
What Makes KIMILI Unique:
Each piece of KIMILI jewelry is only one in the world. Each piece is purely handmade which makes each item unique and different. We use natural stones which also vary in shape, size and colors.
About our Jewelry:
We make jewelry with Cloisonné (which is French word for “partition”) Enamel. This is an ancient technique used for decorating metalwork objects. Georgian cloisonné enamel dates back more than 1,200 years. All the items are purely handmade involving couple of craftsmen and enormous effort.