Famous Mexican Artist, Frida Kahlo served as an inspiration for this ring. She was considered as Mexico’s one of the greatest artists. Frida painted many portraits, self-portraits and works inspired by the nature and artifacts of Mexico. Her works well reflect the pain and hardship that she endured during her life. Bold and vibrant colors in her paintings very well convey her pain and passion in life.
“I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best.” – Frida Kahlo.
- Sterling Silver with Cloisonné Enamel.
- Designer: Deyko and Diana.
- Size: Adjustable.
- You can purchase with matching bracelet and earrings.
- Comes in beautiful branded box. Ideal for a gift.
- Free Worldwide delivery in case you buy two or more items. If there are customs procedures required for certain countries, it is customer’s responsibility.
We are happy to customize any design for you. Please write to me for more details.
What Makes KIMILI Unique:
Each piece of KIMILI jewelry is only one in the world. Each piece is purely handmade which makes each item unique and different. We use natural stones which also vary in shape, size and colors.
About our Jewelry:
We make jewelry with Cloisonné (which is French word for “partition”) Enamel. This is an ancient technique used for decorating metalwork objects. Georgian cloisonné enamel dates back more than 1,200 years. All the items are purely handmade involving couple of craftsmen and enormous effort.