The Ring is called Iceberg due to the icy texture of the Druzy Crystal. Harry Winston once said: “People Will Stare. Make it Worth Their While”. With this jewelry from KIMILI it will definitely be worth a while.
The Iceberg ring can also be purchased in a set with the matching earrings.
- Sterling Silver with Cloisonné Enamel and Druzy Crystal. Please note that the stones used are all natural, thus the shape, size and the color might vary.
- Designer: Sofi Etsadashvili.
- Size: The ring is made to order, so please indicate your ring size. Will require 10 working days to ship. If you need it sooner, please send me a note.
- Comes in beautiful branded box. Ideal for a gift.
- Free Worldwide delivery in case you buy two or more items. If there are customs procedures required for certain countries, it is customer’s responsibility.
We are happy to customize any design for you. Please write to me for more details.
What Makes KIMILI Unique:
Each piece of KIMILI jewelry is only one in the world. Each piece is purely handmade which makes each item unique and different. We use natural stones which also vary in shape, size and colors.
About our Jewelry:
We make jewelry with Cloisonné (which is French word for “partition”) Enamel. This is an ancient technique used for decorating metalwork objects. Georgian cloisonné enamel dates back more than 1,200 years. All the items are purely handmade involving couple of craftsmen and enormous effort.